Support Our School
_ _ _ _ _ _
We believe these are terrific ways to raise funds for our school. All funds raised through these businesses go directly to our students. We would appreciate your participation with the following programs. Please encourage grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends to participate.
Thank you to those who are already doing their part to make our great school even better. Please join us and promote these awesome opportunities with your friends and family.
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION - http://www.boxtops4education.com/ - Clip and save your Box Tops for Education labels. Our school is awarded 10¢ per label. After your child has collected 25 labels, send him/her to the Lower Elementary office to collect a prize. Please send the labels in a baggie or envelope labeled with your child’s name and classroom teacher.
- FIRELAKE DISCOUNT FOODS - http://www.potawatomi.org/ - Save your receipts after all of your FireLake Discount Foods purchases. Have your child turn in the receipts to his/her classroom teacher. Once his/her classroom teacher collects $10,000 in FireLake receipts, she will receive a $100 giftcard to Staples or Copelin’s Teaching Tools to purchase supplies for her classroom.
- CAMPBELL’S LABELS FOR EDUCATION – http://www.labelsforeducation.com/ - Campbell’s Labels for Education program will award our school free educational merchandise in exchange for proofs of purchase from the Campbell family of brands. Clip ONLY the UPC code, not the entire label. After your child has collected 25 UPC codes, send him/her to the Lower Elementary office to collect a prize. Please send the UPC codes in a baggie or envelope labeled with your child’s name and classroom teacher.
- HOMELAND’S DOLLAR$ FOR SCHOOL$ - http://www.homelandstores.com/ - Use your Homeland One Card each time you make a purchase at Homeland. Ask the cashier to type in our school’s ID number (61127). Every time you use your Homeland One Card our school with get credit. Our school must have 25 actively shopping supporters to qualify for a payment during any payment cycle.
- DONORSCHOOSE.ORG – http://www.donorschoose.org/ - Some of our classroom teachers have posted classroom project requests on DonorsChoose.org. You can browse project requests and give any amount to the one that inspires you. Once a project reaches its funding goal, they will deliver the materials to our school. You’ll get photos of your project taking place, a thank-you letter from the teacher, and a cost report showing how each dollar was spent. If you give over $100, you’ll also receive hand-written thank-you letters from the students. At DonorsChoose.org, you can give as little as $1!