If you have any questions regarding our procedures, events, and policies, please don't hesitate to contact your child's classroom teacher. Here are a few reminders:
· School starts at 8:00am and ends at 3:30pm. If your student arrives after 8:00am, you must check him/her in at the office. If you need to pick up your student before 3:30pm, you must check him/her out through the office as well.
· If you have any questions regarding the car line procedures in the afternoon, please click on the link listed in our announcements.
· Students who have ZERO UNEXCUSED TARDIES will be able to attend a pizza party with the principal at the end of each semester. Students must arrive to school on time and not be checked out early. Late arrivals and early dismissals cause disruptions in the classrooms.
· If your student needs to eat breakfast at school, he/she should be at school at 7:40am to allow plenty of time in the cafeteria.
· Perfect attendance trophies will be awarded to those students who have zero absences, tardies, and early checkouts. Students will receive their trophies at the end of the school year.
· Parents are encouraged to be an active part of their child’s education. Please contact your child’s teacher if you are interested in volunteering at school. All volunteers must sign in and out through the office.
Please continue to visit the Announcement's page for a current listing of our events and activities. Stop by the office if we can be of any assistance to you and your family.
- Jenny L. Affentranger, Lower Elementary Principal